Lingerie is a personal thing. It’s all about what you want and need and at the same time how you feel about yourself after wearing it. However, let’s not deny it, there are aspects of lingerie which can be a part of connection between you and your significant other.
So, here are some of the tips for those people who want to wear lingerie for your partner on special occasion, but not really sure how to pull it off.
1. Just wear what makes you feeling sexy. Bottomline, it’s about having a good time for both you and your partner. No doubt confidence plays a key role here which makes you feeling beautiful and desirable.
2. Get rid of the trench coat. The whole trench coat + lingerie thing requires “advanced” lingerie skill. Let me repeat, it’s advanced skill. It takes much more confidence than might be doable for the lingerie novice. Now picture this, let’s say you get nervous and you drop the trench coat suddenly which reveals your entire lingerie outfit. To me, if it happens, it makes you feel more simply exposed than seductive.
3. Discovery is sexy. Try wearing sexy lingerie under regular clothes, Yes, it’s going to look normal on the outside, but here’s the fun part. Only you know the secret and as your partner undresses you when things get a little more intimate, it’s going to be like an adventure surprise to him. It’s going to turn him on for sure, trust me.
4. Set the mood. Take advantage of your home if you plan to do this lingerie unveiling at home. Create a mood which makes your feel more comfortable and less awkward. You can play some music, prepare candles, red wine and etc…
5. Don’t dress in a hurry. It can stress you out as you know your partner is waiting. Imagine you have to clip your stockings in the bathroom and it just can’t work. I don’t want to go through that. Have a calm, meditative dressing up experience before seeing your partner. You’ll be more excited to show yourself off!
6. You don’t have to wear panties. Yes, it’s optional. Let’s say you are wearing a garter dress or slip, it doesn’t quite make sense to wear panties.
7. Step out of your comfort zone. Yes, this may sound contrary to tip#1 mentioned above, but what I’m preaching is, don’t afraid to try something exciting or different style of lingerie. Just let your imagination or desires take you to wherever you want to go.
8. It is all about having fun. If someone comes to you and said that you are doing the wrong thing and you don’t look gorgeous at all in your handpicked sexy lingerie. Screw them. There’s nothing wrong with you, it’s them. On the other hand, if you feel pressured into wearing a sexy lingerie for your partner, it can be a problem too. So, just do what makes you feel comfortable, amazing and special.